Production Release 7 Release Notes for RC3 (beta) users
Posted by Wayne Smith, Last modified by Wayne Smith on 05 March 2014 07:53 AM
- #5504: Confirmation Email modules need to register their feature changes with the store.
- #5505: Import Products from Flat File is assigning zeros for price and weight when adding new products.
- #5507: Frameworks don't export images when parallel to CSS files that reference them.
- #5508: Sample URLs are being displayed as encoded attribute values.
- #5509: Order deletion log message logs an entire serialized order.
- #5510: Customer Batch Edit: Shipping Address Line 2 state is not retained when switching tabs.
- #5511: merchdb.dat password key needs to be rotated and moved out of MMLSK-released files.
- #5512: cmp-cssui-hdft: Table name conflict with cmp-mv-hdft.
- #5513: cmp-cssui-head: Drops MMUI table sNN_GlobalHEAD on uninstall
- #5514: cmp-cssui-head: Contains incorrect upgrade code.
- #5515: cmp-cssui-html: Uses table name sNN_MMUI_HTML.
- #5517: prodexp: SQL Injection on g.FlatProduct_Export_LastProduct.
- #5518: cswizard: Stores should be created using CSSUI.
- #5520: cswizard: Informational text about the passphrase says 8 characters is the minimum length.
- #5521: cswizard: Does not create SHIPMENT_PICKLIST.
- #5522: cswizard: Does not register default frameworks.
- #5523: cswizard: Does not set "framework" column in Stores.
- #5524: cswizard: Creates encryption keys with empty passphrases.
- #5525: cssui_seo.mv is outputting un-encoded ampersands in link URLs.
- #5526: MMUI UATM template contains inconsistent HTML input tags.
- #5528: Redundant rules in cssui.css
- #5529: MER-DBP-OSP-00002 error code is being used in two different functions.
- #5533: Order shipment provisioning functions need more descriptive error messages.
- #5534: Wombat RC2 did not create svship column in sNN_PayPal
- #5535: Wombat RC2 did not create owship column in sNN_PayPalPro
- Updates Production Version to 7 and sets Upgrade Stream to Production
- Contains Upgrade Advisor changes from feature-upg-5