Knowledgebase: Miva Merchant Synchro FAQ
Error communication with QuickBooks
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by Wayne Smith on 12 August 2009 11:28 AM
Title: Error communication with QuickBooks: |
Symptom: QuickBooks company data file is already open and it is different from the one requested
Solution: Need to check if the customer can re-establish a connection with the company file. They will either need to close out QuickBooks and reopen it to establish a connection or they will need to do the following:
1) Open QuickBooks and click on edit and choose preferences.
2) In the preference screen they will need to find integrated applications and click on it.
3) Click on company preferences and choose to remove Miva Synchro
4) Once this is done they should be able to re-establish connection.
5) The next sync they will need to make sure to choose â€˜Yes to alwaysâ€™ for the QuickBooks certification.