Miva Merchant Synchro Release Notes v1.69
Posted by Wayne Smith, Last modified by Jen Ferraz on 26 April 2011 07:54 AM
Miva Merchant Synchro v1.69 Release Notes|
Miva Mechant Synchro v1.69
1. Build process improvements to increase compatibility and remove dependencies.
2. Synchro Module versions are now the same as the Synchro version, and will continue to be updated with new Synchro releases, even if there are no changes to the module.
3. Miva Merchant Order IDs may now be selectively mapped to the QuickBooks invoice RefNumber field, not at all, or (for Invoices only) the PONumber field.
4. Users may selectively map the prefixed or unprefixed version of the Miva Merchant Order ID when synchronizing orders. On upgrade, the default is to use the prefixed version,
which is consistent with previous versions.
5. Added an indication that Sales Orders may be selected when configuring order synchronization in the Add Store Wizard.
6. The Add Store Wizard now attempts to automatically configure the Product Asset Account to QuickBooks Account Inventory Asset at store creation time.
7. Order mapping fields have been split into three groups, one for each QuickBooks invoice type (Invoices, Sales Receipts, Sales Orders). The upgrade code copies the existing
order field mappings into each of the three new groups, and adds the â€œprefixed_idâ€ field mapping to maintain existing functionality.
8. The Add Store Wizard now applies its invoice configuration settings to the settings for all QuickBooks invoice types.
9. On upgrade from a pre-1.68 version, invoice configuration settings are copied to all QuickBooks invoice types.
10. Fixed a bug in the 5.x module that caused the last order viewed to be resynchronized on the next synchronization.
11. The Shipping Item field on the Order Invoice Properties screen is now only required if â€œCreate Line Item for Shipping Chargesâ€ is checked. The corresponding configuration validation code has also been modified.
12. Fixed a bug that caused the incorrect account to be initially selected when returning to configuration screens.
13. The Order Properties screen now displays only valid accounts in the â€œDeposit or AR Accountâ€ dropdown list, based on the invoice type selected. Invoices can be mapped only to
â€œAccountsReceivableâ€ accounts, and Sales Receipts can be mapped only to â€œBankâ€ or â€œOtherCurrentAssetâ€ accounts.
14. Fixed a bug that caused duplicate Sales Orders during synchronization.
15. Fixed a bug where pressing â€œDefaultâ€ on order fields reset the available QB fields to customer fields.
16. The Add Store Wizard now looks up accounts by name, rather than account number, and properly handles account names that differ in QuickBooks 2009. This release has also
been fully tested against QuickBooks 2009 Professional.