Miva Merchant Synchro Release Notes v1.65
Posted by Wayne Smith, Last modified by Jen Ferraz on 26 April 2011 07:55 AM
Miva Merchant Synchro v1.65 Release Notes|
Miva Merchant Synchro v1.65
1. Modified the handling of customer information when synchronizing orders. Now, when Synchro has not been configured to synchronize customers in both directions or from Merchant -> QB, the information on the order is used to lookup or create a QuickBooks customer, regardless of whether a Miva Merchant customer is associated with the order.
2. Fixed a bug on Windows Vista that caused an error stating "The file is already in use" when browsing for the QuickBooks company file, with QuickBooks running.
3. Added the ability to synchronize Miva Merchant order as QuickBooks Sales Orders.
4. Fixed a bug that caused spurious "ticket parameter is incorrect" error messages when attempting to synchronize.
5. Fixed a bug that caused an error stating "The COM registration is invalid" when attempting to access Synchro functionality from the QuickBooks File menu.
6. With Miva Merchant 5.x, customers are now correctly flagged for synchronization when updated during the checkout process. Miva Merchant 4.x behavior remains the same.
7. A new option, "Customer", has been added to the Order Properties screen. This option allows a user to configure Synchro to always associate a synchronized Miva Merchant order with the same QuickBooks customer account. This is useful when an installation would otherwise exceed the 10,000 customer account limit in QuickBooks Pro. The default option, "", maintains the original behavior.
8. Fixed a bug that prevented automatic synchronization from working.