Miva Merchant Synchro Release Notes v1.60
Posted by Wayne Smith, Last modified by Jen Ferraz on 26 April 2011 07:55 AM
Miva Merchant Synchro v1.60 Release Notes
Miva Merchant Synchro Version 1.60
1. Fixed several bugs dealing with high-ascii and accented characters.
2. "Create Shipping Line Item" may now be specified independently of setting the "Shipping Method" field on an invoice/sales receipt.
3. A new field definition for "LastName, FirstName" has been added for customers and orders.
4. Invoices/sales receipts now pay attention to the address format mapping specified for orders.
5. Invalid/missing fields are now displayed in red for all dialogs.
6. Miva Merchant Synchro may now optionally place a Miva Merchant store in maintenance mode during synchronization.
7. Added "Reset" button to field mappings to reset a set of mappings to the factory defaults.
8. Fixed a bug that caused an error message to be displayed when attempting to retrieve payment information for a sales receipt.
9. Added a "Do Not Synchronize" option for Products and Customers to completely disable synchronization (other than as required for order synchronization).