Miva Merchant Synchro Release Notes v1.50
Posted by Wayne Smith, Last modified by Jen Ferraz on 26 April 2011 07:56 AM
Miva Merchant Synchro v1.5 Release Notes
Miva Merchant Synchro Version 1.5
1. New "Global Statistics" display on main dialog box, which is updated in real time during synchronization.
2. New "Run in Taskbar" configuration setting.
3. Added a configuration setting to control if previously deleted Miva Merchant products/customers will be recreated during synchronization.
4. New customizable field mapping allows full user control of data synchronization.
5. Bi-directional support for QuickBooks Custom Fields (QB 2004+)
6. Support for Custom Fields within Miva Merchant (requires supporting module)
7. Better handling of "special" characters in product names
8. Support for Inventory Assemblies (QB 2004+, Premier required for creation)
9. Miva Synchro now validates that a store's configuration is complete before synchronization.
10. New SynchroHelper application allows retrieval of Miva Merchant payment information for easy entry into QuickBooks. With QuickBooks 2004+, new menu choices will appear within QuickBooks to facilitate interoperation with Miva Merchant.
1. Miva Synchro now uses less memory when synchronizing large numbers of products/customers.
2. Disabled standard COM "Server Busy" dialog box.
3. Miva Synchro will now gracefully shutdown if the user closes the main dialog box while an automatic synchronization is in progress.
4. Added code to prevent mapping multiple QuickBooks products/customers to a single Miva Merchant product/customer.
5. Fixed a bug in the product properties dialog that prevented the OK button from enabling when first selecting a COGS account.
6. Fixed a bug that prevented tax codes from appearing in product configuration in some cases.
7. Added code to detect out-of-sequence order numbers and attempt re-download any "skipped" orders.
8. Proper handling of Item Groups
9. Customer Name conflicts are now handled more gracefully.
10. Products in QuickBooks that are "matched" to Miva Merchant products are now counted as updates in the statistics rather than additions.
11. "Orphaned" Miva Merchant products are no longer deleted from Miva Merchant.