Miva Merchant 4.23 Release Notes
Posted by Wayne Smith on 08 July 2009 12:05 PM
Miva Merchant 4.23 Release Note
1. New Miva Marketplace
2. Custom Product/Customer Fields Module
3. Global Product Display Layout
4. Verisign Payflow Pro now stores AVS and CVV response codes as part of order payment data.
5. Verisign Payflow Pro now passes additional data with each transaction:
Shipping First Name
Shipping Last Name
6. Miva Payment now stores AVS and CVN response codes as part of order payment data.
1. Fixed LinkPoint Upgrade which erased configuration when upgrading from version 4.21 and below.
2. Fixed a few problems related to free orders.
3. Fixed a bug in VeriSign Payflow Pro where special characters such as & caused problems in authorizing transactions.
4. Fixed a bug in Attribute Templates in which the Attribute Option flag was not being copied correctly by the templates.
5. Fixed a bug in LinkPoint in which LinkPoint would not function correctly when in Sale Mode.
6. Fixed a sales tax rounding bug in State Based Sales Tax Module.
7. Fixed a bug when doing a search for Store Module by ID was checking an active flag even though the Modules database was not initialized at that point.
8. Fixed a bug in Affiliates Feature in which Affiliate URL was shown as secure URL instead of non-secure when a customer logged into their affiliate account securely.