Miva Merchant 4.15 Release Notes
Posted by Wayne Smith on 08 July 2009 11:11 AM
Miva Merchant 4.15 Release Note|
Miva Merchant 4.15, released November 2002, requires the Miva Virtual Machine 4.02 or higher to be installed and running. However, please be sure to check the most current Virtual Machine Release Notes.
1. Miva Payment Module
Miva Payment, a comprehensive Internet payment gateway service. Miva Payment is pre-configured to work seamlessly with Miva Merchant and provides everything you need to process credit cards over the Internet including a virtual terminal, comprehensive reporting, and fraud screening services in an easy-touse package. You sign up using the Payment Configuration Wizard. And, if you are already using a Miva Service (Miva Marketplace, Miva Mailer, or Miva Service Club), you may use that login to sign up. Miva Payment includes AVS and CVV2 and requires the ICS2 Commerce Library.
2. Lynk Internet Processing Payment Module
Lynk is a proven leader in electronic payment, cash dispensing and e-commerce services. The company processes transactions initiated by credit and debit cards, checks, and other access cards from merchant point-of-sale terminals, ATMs and web sites. Lynk also provides related services such as the issuance of stored value cards that facilitate electronic funds distribution. Requires OpenSSL files to installed. For more information, visit http://www.lynksystems.com/miva/.
3. ICPS (The Internet Cash Payment System)
The Internet Cash Purchase Systemsm (ICPSsm) allows your customers to shop on the Internet and pay for your goods and services using cash instead of a credit card. Whether your consumer uses cash by choice or necessity, shopping online at your web site is made simple with ICPSsm. For additional information, please visit http://www.icps.info/public/retz.asp.
4. Additional Security for Administrative Login
For added security, the Remote IP address of the user for whom the unique session id was created may be recorded and verified during login. The toggle for this feature is located in the Administration Interface in Domain Settings, the Timeouts tab.
5. Changed API
A new Payment Module function, PaymentModule_LeftNavigation for 4.15 and higher modules. Relating to Remote IP verification, admsess.dbf and domain.dbf have added fields.
1. Added Vendor and Partner fields to Verisign Payflow Pro (PaymentNet) Payment Module.
2. US Merchant Systems changed its name to PayQuake.
3. Made cosmetic fix to Miva Marketplace Sign up Wizard.
4. USPS Handling charge is added properly to the total.
5. Miva Mailer may be deactivated by removing the account number from Miva Mailer Settings, and following the message.
6. Module_Find_Code had been executed in Action_AuthorizePayment and Action_CalculateShipping instead of StoreModule_Find_Code, and has been fixed.