Issues addressed with Miva Merchant 5.5 patch core-13:
Posted by Wayne Smith on 20 March 2009 04:38 PM
Issues addressed with Miva Merchant 5.5 patch core-13:|
* SEO settings no longer block access to existing .html files.
* SEO settings restrict entry of invalid characters in text fields.
* SEO settings no longer misses the update button sometimes.
* SEO settings fixed breadcrumb links when prefix is set and suffix is not.
* When using Frameworks, the Head Tag component should now import/export its settings properly.
* Miva Merchant Payment now properly rounds whole numbers for PreAuth/PostAuth transactions.