Issues addressed with Miva Merchant 5.5 patch core-12:
Posted by Wayne Smith on 20 March 2009 04:37 PM
Issues addressed with Miva Merchant 5.5 patch core-12:|
* UPS module no longer fails when hitting the update button on Shipping Configuration screen.
* UPS fuel surcharge link has been updated.
* Product Attribute Template component now exhibits the same behavior when it's assigned to Product Lists as it did pre-5.5.
* PayPal IPN now returns from PayPal to Miva Merchant properly in runtime.
* Google Checkout now returns from Google to Miva Merchant properly in runtime.
* Launchpad buttons now properly support Utility modules. To access Store Utility screens, the users must use the internal links method.
* Launchpad select store dropdown should now load properly.
* SEO Settings no longer displays runtime errors when there are no stores/products available.
* SEO generation of .htaccess file now correctly computes store relative URLs.
* Fixed a layout bug in SEO Settings using IE.
* Added "What's this?" links to SEO Settings.
* Updated USPS Shipping Rates API.
* Create Store Wizard now properly installs the store and refreshes appropriate frames.
* Miva Merchant Runtime Link should now open in a new window.
* Runtime Create Account Page should now transfer customers to Edit Account.
* Runtime Edit Account Page no longer transfers customers to the StoreFront screen.
* Runtime Edit Account Page Logout Link no longer transfers customers to the StoreFront screen in Secure mode.