Issues addressed with Miva Merchant update core-5:
Posted by Wayne Smith on 20 March 2009 04:26 PM
Issues addressed with Miva Merchant update core-5:|
* Runtime errors caused by adding a Price Group with markup from cost have been fixed.
* The feature Upsell Multiple Products should now upgrade properly to reflect the fixes from previous releases.
* Inactive components no longer run in the store.
* Modules with duplicate features can no longer be added.
* Modules can now upload system modules properly.
* Items can no longer be deleted when they are assigned to one or more pages.
* Order Minimums should now work properly under MySQL
* SystemModule_UIException() now interprets return codes properly for UIExceptions() and is now loaded before the Maintenance Mode check.
* The system and logging modules are now properly loaded before the Shopping Interface is placed into Maintenance Mode.
* Module refcount now works properly with multiple feature types.
* You can no longer uninstall a StoreModule that is inactive.
* The first feature type token in the Module Feature Hash is considered the primary feature. This is the feature from which the module will be installed/uninstalled. The install/uninstall process will be disabled in the configuration for all the secondary feature types with the exception of components.
* Inventory is now being adjusted properly when the administrator deletes all expired baskets.
* Module_Upgrade_Store() now receives a proper value for module_version.
* If the process of deleting a module fails, you no longer see certain fields displayed with no values.
* Creating a store via provisioning no longer packs the domain tables. Administrators are now required to pack the domain tables manually before upgrading from 4.x to 5.x.
* The feature Upsell Single Product now takes either upsell:desc or upsell:descrip to output the product description.
* Macedonia has been added to the Country List.
* Updated various templates that were using improper encoding standards.