Issues addressed with Miva Merchant update core-2:
Posted by Wayne Smith, Last modified by Wayne Smith on 20 March 2009 04:24 PM
Issues addressed with Miva Merchant update core-2:|
* The update core-2 resolves issues with the installation of update production-2 failing to complete on UNIX systems using MySQL databases.
* When the "Must Meet Both Minimums" check box is selected and MySQL is being used, the customer can no longer proceed through checkout without meeting both minimums.
* At Setup, the user is no longer expected to put the "Merchant5/" prefix on the database location. The data subdirectory is now maintained completely within Miva Merchant.
* Affiliate session records are now correctly being deleted when "delete all baskets" or "delete expired baskets" actions are performed.
* When exporting orders, using the MySQL database interface, the correct export directory will now be created if it did not exist previously.
* A meaningful error message will now be displayed when OpenSSL is not configured when streaming updates are applied.
* A meaningful error message will now be displayed if the user attempts to access the administration interface before Setup has been performed.
* A meaningful error message will now be displayed if remove.mvc is executed before Setup has been performed.
* When remove.mvc is executed, all files in the Merchant5 subdirectory are now removed.
* The "Add Category" wizard will no longer generate duplicate category codes.
* The "Add Custom Customer Fields" button no longer incorrectly states "Add Method".
* Macedonia has been added to the list of countries.
* The Checkout: Shipping/Payment Selection page (OSEL) no longer uses the obsolete &mvt:navbar:bgcolor; entity.
* A User Interface Item can no longer be deleted if the item is still in use on one or more pages.
* Clearing the version history when editing a User Interface Page no longer returns an error.
* Some HTML code for the Checkout: Payment Information (OPAY) page has been corrected. If you have made custom modifications to this page, the patch may not be able to identify the area to repair. Please contact MIVA Customer Support for more information.
* Product inventory tracking now can be successfully deactivated.
* Updates are now correctly checked for once a day when Domain Settings / Upgrade Settings are set to "Check for Upgrades: Daily".
* A store module that is also a component is now properly uninstalled in the case that component gets deleted.
* The default URL for Verisign PayFlow Link has been updated. The current URL is "https://payments.verisign.com/payflowlink".
* Changes to the BODY tag that were made in Advanced Mode on the Edit Store / BODY Tag screen will no longer be overwritten when the code for an individual page is edited in Advanced Mode.
* CyberSource and Miva Payment payment modules no longer give fatal MvUPDATE errors.
* CyberSource and Miva Payment payment modules no longer give "Unable to authorize payment: The following request field(s) is either invalid or missing: merchant_ref_number" errors.
* Template updating functions now return useful errors, rather than aborting with fatal MvDO errors.