Issues addressed with Miva Merchant patch core-1:
Posted by Wayne Smith on 20 March 2009 04:17 PM
Issues addressed with Miva Merchant patch core-1:|
* Inventory is correctly adjusted on Delete Expired Baskets and Delete All Baskets actions.
* If the database engine did not create a store-specific directory, the Add Store action will create one for file upload and data export uses.
* The Delete Store action will delete store-specific directories correctly.
* Countries will now display in the correct order in at the domain and store level.
* g.basehref ('&mvt:global:basehref;' in a template) is a new global variable to handle template base URL tags correctly.
* Running remove.mvc on data files now deletes install.log.
* Replaced '&mvt:global:baseurl;' with '&mvt:global:basehref' in template sources. This change will only show up in new stores, or if you delete and re-add a store.
* A new setup.mvc being delivered will report correct "mmsetup" XML tags. This can currently only be observed by running remove.mvc and re-running setup.mvc.