Knowledgebase: Payment Gateways
Unable to authorize payment: Gateway cannot be determined from the merchant configuration. Please contact CyberSource Technical Support to resolve your merchant configuration problem
Posted by Wayne Smith on 04 September 2007 07:46 PM
The banking information for the merchant ID is not loaded on their account. The exact banking information needed will depend on which payment processor your merchant bank uses. Depending on which payment processor this is, we would need to have the information indicated below: |
If it is Vital, we will need the V-number. This is normally a 7-digit number preceded with a "V" or an 8-digit number starting with a "7".
If it is Paymentech, we will need the 6-digit Division Number for the account.
If it is First Data Corp. (Nashville platform) we will need the 7-digit Merchant ID (MID) and the 7-digit Terminal ID (TID).
If it is First Data Corp. (South Platform) we will need the following identifiers:
- Merchant ID Number (11-digits)
- Merchant Category Code (4-digits)
- Tax ID Number (9-digits)
- VAT ID Number (if you will be using VAT tax, also 9-digits)
- Service Establishment numbers for any non-Visa/MC cardtypes you will use.
- The bank alliance you are setup with (Chase, FDLC, etc.)