How do I specify my store's terms of sale with buySAFE?
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by Jen Ferraz on 01 April 2011 10:14 AM
To add your store's terms of sale to buySAFE follow these steps:|
- Login to buySAFE Merchant Service Center by going to www.buysafe.com
- Click on the seller login at the top right of the page
- Click on My Account from the menu at the top of the page
- Click on the My Profile tab
- Look for the URL of the store you are working on
- Click on the (Token) button associated with the website you are working on
- Copy and paste your terms of sale in the space provided. If you do not have terms of sale available on your website, samples are provided to the right of the insertion fields.
- Please note: Payments, Shipping and Delivery, Refunds and Returns are required fields. Please be sure to provide your terms of sale for these areas.
- Once you have successfully entered your terms of sale, click on the SAVE button at the bottom of the page to ensure your information is saved.