Knowledgebase: Miva Empresa VM
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by Wayne Smith on 18 November 2011 03:10 PM
How do I upgrade the Miva Merchant Empresa on my Windows NT/2000 Server?
Upgrading Miva Merchant Empresa on Windows NT/2000 servers is usually simple. Please follow these steps:
1. Read the release notes for the latest release of Miva Empresa. Check these to see if there are any settings that may effect your installation or server OS. Release notes can be found on the Miva Corporation website at: http://www.mivamerchant.com/support/docs
2. Once you have read the release notes, download the Miva Empresa distribution from http://www.mivamerchant.com/support/downloads.
3. Click directly on the Windows link under Miva Merchant Empresa
4. Start the installation by double-clicking the file.
5. Click the "Yes" button to continue with the installation. Then click "Next," read the license agreement and click "Yes" to agree to continue. Enter your Name, Company, and the Miva Empresa License Number that you have purchase from Miva Corporation. If you did not need to purchase a Miva Empresa upgrade license, enter your original number.
6. The next screen will display the folder in which Miva Empresa will be installed. This should be left at the default unless there are special circumstances. Click "Next" to continue. At this point, the installer will copy the Miva Empresa files.
7. Finish the installation, and Restart the server if necessary
For more information on Installing Miva Empresa on a Windows NT/2000 server, please see the documentation located at:http://docs.mivamerchant.com/en-US/merchant/WebHost/webhelp/web_host_resources.htm . Select the appropriate document for your Server operating system.