Miva Empresa Virtual Machine on Windows NT/2000 Server.
Posted by - NA - on 15 February 2007 08:52 PM
How do I upgrade the Miva Empresa Virtual Machine on my Windows NT/2000 Server?
Upgrading the Miva Empresa Virtual Machine on Windows NT/2000 servers is usually simple. Please follow these steps:
1. Read the release notes for the latest release of Miva Empresa Virtual Machine. Check these to see if there are any settings that may effect your installation or server OS. Release notes can be found on the Miva Corporation website at: http://www.miva.com/docs/empresa/
2. Once you have read the release notes, download the Miva Empresa Virtual Machine distribution from the Miva Corporation FTP Site. You should have the FTP information in an email from Miva when you registered for it on our website. If you have registered, but do not have the FTP information, please contact Miva Technical Support. Include your Miva Empresa license number. Once validated, we will supply you with the download information.
3. FTP right from the server where the Miva Empresa Virtual Machine is being upgraded. On the FTP site, open the "/nt/" folder and download the file labeled: "ntXXX.exe".
4. Start the upgrade by double-clicking the file.
5. Click the "Yes" button to continue with the upgrade. Then click "Next," read the license agreement and click "Yes" to agree to continue. Enter your Name, Company, and the Miva Empresa License Number that you received from Miva Corporation.
6. The next screen will display the folder in which Miva Empresa Virtual Machine will be installed. This should be left at the default unless there are special circumstances. Click "Next" to continue. At this point, the installer will copy the Miva Empresa files.
7. Finish the upgrade, and Restart the server if necessary
For more information on Installing Miva Empresa Virtual Machine on a Windows NT/2000 server, please see the documentation located at: http://www.miva.com/docs/empresa/. Select the appropriate document for your Server operating system.