Pack Data files
Posted by - NA - on 15 February 2007 01:01 AM
What does "Pack Data Files" mean?
"Packing" your database files in Miva Merchant is similar to "Emptying Your Recycling Bin" in the Windows OS. By deleting the shopping baskets, you really only MARKED them for deletion. They are not actually deleted forever until you pack your data files.
The Packing Utility for the Store can be found by following these steps:
1. Log into your Miva Merchant administration.
2. Expand the "Stores" menu by clicking the blue triangle next to it.
3. Expand your store's menu by clicking the blue triangle next to your store's name.
4. Expand the store "Utilities" sub-menu.
5. Click the link: "Pack Data Files".
The Packing Utility for the Domain can be found by following these steps:
1. Log into the Miva Merchant administration interface.
2. Toward the bottom of the left navigation list, expand the "Utilities menu".
3. In this menu, there should only be one option: "Pack Data Files", click it.