UPS Registration number
Posted by - NA - on 14 February 2007 11:37 PM
When I configure the UPS Shipping module in Miva Merchant, it will not retain my UPS Registration number, and deletes it when I hit update. How can I fix this?
This is a bug that will only effect Miva Merchant users that have upgraded from Miva Merchant v3.x to Miva Merchant v4.12 while using the UPS Shipping Module. The fix for this is very easy. To correct this issue, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Miva Merchant administration interface.
2. Expand the "Stores" menu by clicking the blue triangle next to it.
3. Expand your store's menu by clicking the blue triangle next to your store's name.
4. Click the "Shipping Configuration" link.
5. Uncheck the box next to: "UPS OnLineÂ® Rates & Service Selection Tool" and click Update.
6. Once updated, check the box and click Update again.
7. Test the UPS module again. It should retain the registration number.
You may receive an error: " Module 'UPS OnLineÂ® Rates & Service Selection Tool' is in use by one or more orders, and cannot be removed."