Posted by - NA - on 14 February 2007 11:21 PM
CyberCash Internet Payment Services
I am currently using CyberCash for my payment gateway, but do not see it as an available option in my Miva Merchant Administration, under Payment Configuration. Can I use CyberCash with Miva Merchant, and how do I enable it?
CyberCash Internet Payment Services was acquired by VeriSign and new customers are being directed to the VeriSign Payment Solutions. Even though, for now, VeriSign is still supporting the CyberCash gateway until they can combine the two systems.
By default, Miva Merchant no longer installs the CyberCash Payment Module during setup.
In order to accommodate those end-users that are still currently using the CyberCash Payment Gateway, Miva Merchant still includes the payment module in the standard distribution of software. To install it, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Miva Merchant Administration
2. Click the blue triangle next to "Modules"
3. Click the link: "Add Module"
4. In the field labeled "Module" type: "modules/payment/cybrcash.mv" (without quotes).
5. Click the "Add" button, and you should see a success message: Module 'CyberCash Payment Services' installed
6. CyberCash Payment Services should now be available in the Payment Configuration area in the Miva Merchant Administration.
For information on how to Setup Payment Configuration in Miva Merchant. Please see the documentation at the following URL: