Commerce libraries for the Versign PayFlow PRO
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by on 14 February 2007 02:21 AM
Where can I download the commerce libraries for the Versign PayFlow PRO payment solution that I am using in Miva Merchant/Miva Order?
Verisign's Payflow PRO commerce library was created by developers that work for that company. Because of this it must be downloaded from Verisign, instead of Miva Corporation. Verisign makes it very easy for customers to find and download the commerce library, though.
1. Log into the Verisign Control Panel at the following URL, using the login information provided by Verisign when the account was opened:
2. Once inside, click on the "Downloads" in the navigation bar at the top of the screen.
3. Scroll to the section with the header "Miva".
4. Click on the appropriate link for the type of server that you are being hosted on.
5. Read the Download Terms provided by Verisign, and click "Agree" to continue.
6. Read the License Agreement provided by Verisign, and click "I Agree..." to continue.
7. Click the button: "Click Here to Start Download"
8. Save the file to a location on your computer.
The file will be in a compressed format determined by the OS of your web server. This should be supplied to your Host Provider in order to install the commerce library on your server.