Miva Merchant's "Statistics" explained.
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by Jen Ferraz on 11 April 2011 01:14 PM
Miva Merchant comes with a basic statistics reporting program. It displays the following "Statistics" in the Main screen of the Miva Merchant administration interface: |
- Hits - Displays the number of times someone has connected your Miva Merchant storefront and views one of your store's pages. It will count each page view.
- Visits - Displays the number of unique visitors that connect to your Miva Merchant store. This works by setting a cookie for each customer. If a customers with the same cookie returns to the store, it will not register another visit.
- Orders - Displays the number of orders that have been completed on your Miva Merchant online store.
- Revenue - Displays the total revenue from all orders combined.
- Products Sold - Displays the quantity of products sold from all orders combined.
- Best Sellers - Displays the Top 5 Best-Selling products sold in the Miva Merchant store from all orders combined.
Each of these categories log the statistics until they are cleared by clicking the "Reset Statistics" link that is provided in the same area of the Miva Merchant administration interface.