Configuring CyberSource ICS2 Module for Miva Merchant v4.x
Instructions for v5 module can be found here.
Some of the steps required to resolve this issue need a level of server access that will not be available to most end users. If you are a MIVA Merchant end user experiencing this problem, you may have to forward this information to your Host, ISP, or Systems Administrator.
1) Enable the CyberSource ICSv2 Payment Services Module in Miva Merchant.
2) Sign up for an account at CyberSource.
3) Make sure you receive the email from CyberSource with the account
4) Go to CyberSource API download page
5) Download the CyberSource ICS SDK for C selecting the applicable server
6) Install the CyberSource SDK: See "Read Me" document located under "Useful
Information" on the download page or downloaded with the SDK for
7) Create CyberSource encryption certificates (keys) if not accomplished
during installation: Also see "Read Me" document for instructions.
8) Populate the Payment Configuration in Miva Merchant with the following
URL to ICSv2 Gateway: http://ics2test.ic3.com
Currency for Transactions:
9) Test the installation by placing a test order.
10) Contact CyberSource when you are ready to go live.