Not Getting Emails or Orders in Miva Merchant Admin, while using Paypal as a payment gateway.
Posted by - NA -, Last modified by Wayne Smith on 03 April 2011 09:39 AM
Issue : Not Getting Emails or Orders in Miva Merchant Admin, while using Paypal as a payment gateway.|
To configure Paypal and Miva Merchant:
At PayPal, make sure to enable your Instant Payment Notification Preferences and Website Payment Preferences:
* Instant Payment Notification (IPN): On
* Instant Payment Notification (IPN) URL: https://yourdomain.com/mm5/paypalp.mvc?
* Website Payment Preferences Auto Return: On
* Website Payment Preferences Return URL: https://yourdomain.com/mm5/paypali.mvc?
You must also have the Payment Data Transfer option turned on and the same email address that is setup for your Paypal account in the Paypal configuration under Payment Configuration in your Miva Merchant admin interface.
If you are getting duplicate shipping charges:
1. Login to your account at www.paypal.com
2. Click on the Profile tab.
3. Under "Selling Preferences", click on "Shipping Calculations".
4. Check in the box at the bottom next to: "Click here to allow transaction-based shipping values to override the profile shipping settings listed above (if profile settings are enabled)."
5. Click on Save and you are all set.
Audience : Customers with access to Paypal Account