Posted by - NA - on 04 February 2007 07:04 PM
1. Unable to authorize payment: Malformed response.
2. Unable to authorize payment: Cannot open "/etc/miva/commerce/cybercash.so"
3. Unable to authorize payment: Unsupported commerce method 'CyberCash'
4. Unable to authorize payment: Unable to open 'CyberCash/mivacorporation-17.key': No such file or directory
5. Unable to authorize payment: Unable to connect to 'cr.cybercash.com': (:80): Permission denied
1. - There is an extra Random Character on the Merchant-ID and/OR having all sorts of Random Stuff in the Merchant-ID.
2. - This is generally a permissions problem 644 will work. Make sure the whole path has the correct permissions.
3. - The commerce line in the miva.conf does not exist or the METHOD is in correct.
4. - Generally this is either due to a mis-used "commercedir" directive in the miva.conf OR the CyberCash directory
is not in the mivadata folder OR the key is not in the CyberCash directory.
5. - URL to CyberCash Cash Register" is missing the HTTP://