Miva Merchant Synchro Release Notes v1.75
Posted by Wayne Smith on 15 March 2016 10:31 AM
Version 1.75 Release Notes:
Bug # Description
- 5851 Synchro helper : Retrieving payment information with encryption enabled now works.
- 16589 Accented characters transferred to a Miva Merchant store using character set UTF-8 render correctly.
- 18141 Synchro no longer crashes on the windows
- 1252 euro symbol.
- 18892 Non-ASCII characters in customer names no longer generate invalid logins.
- 20928 New QuickBooks field mappings:
Customers, Invoices, Sales Orders, Sales Receipts:
Inventory Items, Non-Inventory Items, Inventory Assembly Items:
- 21300 Availability and Price Groups from Merchant stores using UTF-8 encoding and accented characters now appear correctly in QB.
- 21330 Connector module now has a description that is displayed in the Utility Settings ==> Add/Remove Module interface, and other places.
- 21424 In-line editing of products and customers now correctly flags product or customer for synchronization.
Module API version has been updated to 9.03, and appropriate functions implemented.
- 21477 Synchronizing deleted products and customers now marks them as inactive in QuickBooks.
"Accented characters" are Windows-1252 characters between 192 and 255 (0xC0 and 0xFF), and they are mapped to UTF-8 characters between U++00C0 and U+00FF. Characters between 128 and 191 are displayed as-is in Synchro, and replaced with the interrobang symbol (U+203D) in Miva Merchant. UTF-8 characters above U+00FF are replaced with a question mark in Synchro.