Bug # Description
- 5604 Cancelled orders synch to QB as valid orders.
- 5895 Object "<id>" specified in the request cannot be found. When synchronizing customers with Preferred Payment methods in QuickBooks Pro 2008.
- 6140 Synchro does not log out its user after it's completed synching.
- 6490 Processing payment for an order wipes out all payment data.
- 6757 Synchro doesn't Map Miva Merchant SKU field for products.
- 10090 Invalid SSL certificates are permitted for registration and contacting Miva Merchant sites.
- 13835 Version in configuration not updated [or pointlessly being updated] in Synchronize_Upgrade.
- 14375 Customer properties: Sync Direction should not be active if neither "Synchronize Customers Create in..." checkboxes are selected.
- 15103 Title of module is misleading.
- 15588 Synchro causes an assertion abort with product names that contain diacritics.
- 16097 Running add new store wizard with a new user crashes synchro.
- 16425 Invoice synchronization has missing required tags for qbxml 3.0 API, generates empty tags.
- 16522 Configuration "version" setting is either unused, or undocumented.
- 16598 Synchro_Action SLST is obsolete and wrong.
- 17847 No available session seats needs to be trapped and reported.
- 17878 Default license manager URL is incorrect.