How to create Synchro logs
Posted by Rafael Buelna, Last modified by Rafael Buelna on 07 February 2014 10:43 AM
In the event that Miva Merchant support needs you to create synchro logs please use the steps below to create synchro logs.
1. Open Windows Explorer (start menu >> My Computer) Open your C:\ drive . Image below.
2. Create a folder called 'synchrologs' on the C:\ drive (image below)
3. Open Synchro and click on the Settings button (image below)
4. For the QuickBooks XML Log field type in the path as follows (if the folder you created on step # 2 is 'synchrologs') c:\synchrologs\QBXML_log.txt
5. For the Miva Merchant log type in the path as follows - c:\synchrologs\mm_log.txt (use the image above as an example
6. Click the OK button to save these settings.
7. Click on the Properties button (image below)
8. For the synchronization log field, type in the following: C:\synchrologs\synchlog.txt (again use the image above as an example)
9. Click OK to save these settings
10. Click Synchronize
11. Open the folder you created on step #2 (in this example it's called "synchrologs") and you should see all 3 logs, attach those to an email and send them to support so we can troubleshoot your issue. You can change the variables such as synchrologs or the paths, as long as the path exists and all folders exist within the path.
*If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our support line at 866 284 9812. Make sure to have your ticket number ready (if applicable) so that our support representative can quickly locate your account in our system.*