Issues addressed with MIVA Merchant update production-1:
- Updates not appropriate for a given production release are not visible in the update wizard.
- The update wizard now gives an error for "Not Found" or "Forbidden" pages.
- User interface pages and items that are part of standard MIVA Merchant stores cannot be deleted. Store designers can elect to not display any given page or use any given item on a page, but they remain available for future use, if needed
The production-1 update also installs various other updates, which address these issues:
- Errors from templates are consistently being reported correctly.
- Category_Code is hidden correctly in the product layout page.
- Inventory is adjusted correctly when deleting expired baskets or deleting all baskets.
- If the database engine did not create a store-specific directory, creating a new store with "Add Store" creates one for file upload and data export uses.
- Deleting a store deletes store-specific directories correctly.
- Countries appear in the correct order in lists at the domain and store level.
- "g.basehref" ("mvt:global:basehref;" in a template) is a new global variable to handle template base URL tags correctly.
- Running "remove.mvc" on data files correctly deletes "install.log".
- Replaced &mvt::global:baseurl; with "&mvt:global:basehref" in template sources. This change will only show up in new stores, or if you delete and re-add a store.
- A new "setup.mvc" being delivered will report correct "mmsetup" XML tags. This can currently only be observed by running "remove.mvc" and re-running setup.mvc
- Deleting an affiliate payout no longer generates errors.
- Changed the default tab in affiliate administration to Affiliates Batch.
- Voiding a batch payout now credits all affected affiliate balances.
- Adding affiliate earnings adjustment returns user to Earnings tab.
- Affiliate earnings adjustments no longer accepts a $0.00 earning value.
- Added an "Add+" button to the Add Adjustment for Affiliate screen.
- Affiliate passwords are not updated to blank (nul) passwords. They are only updated when a new password is supplied.
- After updating customer information, the storefront screen welcome message reflects the changes.
- You can now delete multiple customers in the administration interface.
- Resetting the MIVA Marketplace statistics now works correctly.
- The update wizard interface now supports a small subset of HTML markup tags, so listed issues addressed do not have to be separated with "----".
- Module_Upgrade now passes the correct number of parameters to the module being upgraded.
- The AuthorizeNet Fraud Detection Suite is now supported. If a fraud filter is triggered and the response code comes back as approved and authorized (253), then the transaction still goes through as a successful order, and the module will notify the merchant that a fraud filter has been triggered. If the response code comes back as approved but not authorized (252), then the transaction fails and an error message will be displayed to the customer.
- The category tree now expands to the associated category when you are on the Product Display screen.
- Country names sent to the USPS server have been changed to match changes on that server to the names of "Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (North Korea)" and "South Korea".