Miva Merchant 5 Production Release 2 Update
Posted by Wayne Smith on 17 January 2014 11:45 AM
Issues addressed with MIVA Merchant update production-2:
- All fixes in production-1 are included in this update.
- New MIVA Merchant graphics and colors are displayed.
- Updates that have requirements of a specific Empresa version now correctly check the Empresa version number, and will not install when the Empresa version is less than the required version.
- Deactivating inventory tracking on a single product now works correctly.
- Modules are now uploaded to the module type described by the first feature in the feature list that matches a module type returned in l.module:features from Module_Description.
E.g., if the feature list starts with "viz_payment, payment", the module would be placed in the "payment" directory.
- Updating inventory via flat file product import now works correctly.
- Importing products from flat file with inventory and category codes now assigns product to category correctly.
- Importing products from flat file with inventory and category code now correctly assigns the product to category.
- Multiple group privileges now grants correct admin access to users.
- Product links are now generated with appropriate action code.
- The MIVA Mailer wizard sends emails without errors.
- Standard templates for page codes OCST, OGW1, and OGWM are updated to correct some table HTML statements.
If you have altered these pages, you may need to make these changes by hand. You will need to search for </tr></td> and reverse those two HTML tags.
- Customers using PayPal that do not hit the "Continue" button on the PayPal website screen will now correctly redirect the customer back to the invoice screen.
- MIVA Payment and CyberSource payment modules now correctly send the card type to the payment gateway so that the credit card number is validated against the correct card type.
- CertiTax has been removed from the MIVA Merchant distribution.
- Products imported via flat file import can now be deleted without error.
- Products imported via flat file import with inventory information no longer cause fatal errors.
- Admin login attempts when the MIVA License Manager is unavailable no longer present a blank page.