Miva Merchant 5.5 Production Release 8 Update 2
Posted by Wayne Smith, Last modified by Wayne Smith on 19 June 2012 09:25 AM
- A new CyberSource payment module has been introduced, which supports partial captures, refunds, and voids.
- The area that displays payment information on the Manage Orders screen has been modified to display a vertical scrollbar if the height of the fields exceeds 200 pixels.
- 6333: templatebatchreports: Misspelling: "Email Adress" in default templates
- 6334: templatebatchreports: Address boldfaced text looks bad when wrapped
- 6335: templateorderemails: Address boldfaced text looks bad when wrapped
- 6336: authnet: Module allows cards of a different type than originally selected to be used
- 6415: Template Based Order Invoice does not display the correct item subtotal
- 6417: cmp-mv-adminorderfields: Special characters in payment/shipping module fields should be converted to _
- 6418: Admin, Manage Orders, edit order, when refunding a large dollar amount, buttons are pushed off of dialog box.
- 6420: linkpt: Tabs were not renamed to reflect legacy api status
- 6421: Admin, Manage Orders, edit order, when capturing a large dollar amount, buttons are pushed off of dialog box.
- 6422: Admin, Manage Orders, edit order, when voiding a large dollar amount, buttons are pushed off of dialog box.
- 6423: Numerous errors in the handling of multiple periodic license number validation failures
- 6424: Uploaded additional images and generated images do not get explicit permissions
- 6425: productimagecustomfields: Module does not properly handle an image type being set to a blank value
- 6427: Template Based Order Emails all missing html and body tags