Posted by Wayne Smith on 28 April 2011 12:52 PM
- 5750: USPS generating error when trying to create shipping labels if an ampersand is included in the name
- 5769: USPS Small Flat Rate Box not displaying on checkout
- 6222: USPS: RateV3 and IntlRate request types are being discontinued
- 6223: USPS: Provisioning tag takes attribute code but looks up methods by name
- This patch updates the U.S.P.S. Online Rate Calculation (Domestic & International) to support changes to the USPS API that are being deployed in May 2011. Previous versions of the module will stop working after this date.
- The U.S.P.S. Bound Printed Matter® domestic shipping method has been removed.
- The new USPS API does not support rate calculation for the U.S.P.S. Global Express Guaranteed® international shipping method without package dimensions. Since this module does not support dimensional calculations, the U.S.P.S. Global Express Guaranteed® international shipping method has been removed.