Knowledgebase: Miva Merchant FAQ
Meta Tags not showing up on PROD or CTGY Pages in CSSUI store
Posted by Jim McCormick, Last modified by Jim McCormick on 18 January 2011 12:12 PM
This is a work around for Bug ID 5765. This bug fix is scheduled to stream out with Production Release 8.
You need to add this to your PROD and CTGY head tags.
1. Login to your admin interface
2. Click on Pages
3. Click on Edit for the PROD or CTGY page
4. Find the Head portion of the page template.
5. Add the 'prod' tag to the PROD page template and add the 'ctgy' tag to the CTGY page template
You will also need to assign the 'prodctgy_meta' item to the page.
1. Click on Pages and then on the Items tab
2. Find the 'prodctgy_meta' Product/Category META-Tag Settings item and click on edit and then on the Pages tab
3. Check the box to assign the item to the PROD and the CTGY pages and then click Update.