Posted by Wayne Smith on 07 September 2010 09:23 AM
This patch fixes multiple bugs affecting PR7 stores and introduces improvements to PayPal and Google Checkout functionality.
- #5634: MMUI Category Tree component fails to load default template source
- #5654: bad error message in log when trying to import attribute templates that do not exist
- #5662: USPS not generating rates for the country of Georgia
- #5664: Several components: Off by one error prevents param="body::id" from working
- #5665: Manage Orders/Manage Shipments: IE "Out of memory at line: 137" error
- #5666: Emailing attachments hangs, locks up, or times out
- #5667: SendEmailAttachment's MIME format is incorrect
- #5668: Admin Home Page - Fatal error when you change default Home Page and Store Code
- #5671: Canadian VAT - Not calculating tax properly for rush/misc fees or coupons
- #5672: Admin / Manage Shipments - "Pending" should not be an option in the sorting drop-down menu
- #5675: USPS Shipping - Implement USPS API Changes
- #5676: LSK function calls wrong sub function in mmlsk-cssui_seo.mv
- #5677: LaunchPad Buttons are not loading correctly in External Link mode.
- #5678: LaunchPad Store Field saves the Store Code when switching to Default mode
- #5679: google checkout and USPS (default USPS mod)
- #5686: wrong card type allowed to be passed through to chase
- #5687: Chase not capturing in manage orders when module set to auth and capture in module
- #5694: PayPal Express Checkout does not properly handle address fields when dealing with address line 2 and/or backwards compatibility
- #5700: Deleting a store does not reset the Launchpad Home link.
- #5712: CSSUI Product Display Layout component uses global variable value in loops
- #5722: Domain: SEO Settings tab, XSS on SEO_Settings literal fields
- #5726: MMUI product_list component, Acunetix infinite loop on Edit Page Screen
- #5727: http_headers component: Admin XSS On Page_Settings:http_headers:add and Page_Settings:http_headers:edit
- #5728: paypalpro: Default generated template code references MMUI items and does not work properly on CSSUI
- #5730: CSSUI Product List component contains unencoded ampersand in "Add to Basket" form URL
- #5733: paypalpro: Incorrect encoding used in template code
- #5737: google: Payment Settings Screen: All settings are lost when changing tabs/subtabs and/or receiving a validation error
- #5738: Google Checkout uses s.dyn_time_t as a "unique" key for extension modules
- #5741: PayPal Express Checkout fails with error 10413 when there are multiple coupon/other charges in a basket
- #5751: paypalpro: Express checkout "Japanese" locale is not supported by PayPal
The PayPal Website Payments Pro module has been reorganized and improved:
- The module has been renamed to "PayPal Express Checkout and Website Payments Pro".
- PayLater has been removed (it was discontinued by PayPal).
- Configuration has been split into separate tabs for API Credentials and Website Payments Pro functionality.
- Express Checkout Accelerated Boarding is now supported.
- Provisioning is now supported for all configuration settings.
- Authorization, capture, void and refund transactions are now supported from the PR7 Manage Orders screen.
- To avoid shopper confusion, when checking out using Express Checkout, "PayPal" is now the only selectable payment option.
- The CVV field may now be enabled or disabled on a card by card basis when using Direct Payment.
- PayPal Express Checkout with Accelerated Boarding is now enabled by default for newly created stores. This option may be disabled by unchecking
the "Enable PayPal Express Checkout" checkbox on the Settings tab of the Add Store screen, or using the sub-tag of
<Store_Create> in provisioning.
- Updates within a production release are now identified by a sequential update version. A new variable, g.Merchant_Update_Version, contains the
numeric update version. Future updates will increment this value until the production release version changes, in which case g.Merchant_Update_Version
will reset to 0. The update version is also now displayed on the main screen.
- The configuration screens for Google Checkout have been redesigned to use conventional tabs and to resolve numerous validation and functionality errors.